Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years!!! o:)

Well, another year ends, and with it a ton of other endings too, like  the end of the "end of the world" stuffs,  and the end of alot of worry for those who really were not sure what to believe anymore. For me, it was a year of regain,   regaining alot of what I lost, and regain  more health. It was a year to finally hear "all-clear" from my doctors, a year to find out I am cancer free. It also is a year of confusion of what all I had as a whole,  how it all  fits together, and if it all was related or a harsh cruel coincidence of health issues. Either way,  Im taking back my life and running with it. I am calling the shots and looking forward to more happy days filled with  laughter and smiles.

I hope the best for all of you this coming year, and may it bring you all good health, more love and hope, and faith in "self" to keep going. I hope this year finds you all surrounded by friends and family and all the support from near and far to help you live out your life in full and with great success in goals and wishes. If 2012 was a doomsday year, then let 2013 be the year for success in health, prosperity, renewal, love, friendship, answered questions of health with cures, another birthday and the optimism to continue seeing more.

May all your goals and dreams come true this new year and may all the cures be found for all illnesses soon. 2012 had many great finds for cancer research, and I hope 2013 continues that pattern and I hope they get those findings in use soon to save more lives NOW.    Make this new year a year you all  ask more questions for yourself or loved ones living with cancer. Some questions can save lives, and it could be your own it saves if the answer is your doctor saying "lets order up a test to check something". That test could find a new protocol to treatment that can result with that one day when your doctor tells you that you are cancer free. I hope those of you living with cancer now  get told that this new year.

I know its politics that force the hold on such findings for years until they are "accepted" for use, but I suggest for an option program, done using waivers of full liability for some things that can help someone today.  I'm not a politically outspoken type, in fact I strongly dislike political talks as a whole, because it only feels to me as arguing over debating points of opinionated views, and that is just not my wish on how to live my life with happiness. I cast my vote privately and leave it at that, lol. I just felt it would or could not hurt to suggest the option idea for some things such as tests that would otherwise not harm anyone if it was wrong, since there are always second opinions to seek.  I have dear friends who get political with me in chats that I  force change of subject all the time, so that's what stemmed this explanation I think, lol.

Well,  my last post of 2012, and I hope it finds you all with smiles and good health. I want to thank you all for being a great inspiration for me to keep going, keep fighting, keep living and helping however I can. We are all a big team for healthy living, and more birthdays. I hope all the best come your way and this new year is filled with good news, better health, and more smiles.

Happy New Year everyone, may it be the best love filled year for us all.
For the last time  in 2012,  I now say...    "Bye for now"      *big new year hugs*    be safe and be well!

Love you all!    ~Jennifer Wolf  o:)



No comments:

Post a Comment