Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Another Christmas celebrated with family and friends, and for me too,  another birthday!  Many ask if I get presents for each or one for both occasions. My answer is always,  it does not matter whether I get one or two, or none, because time spent with loved ones  is gift enough to me and that is one of the great wonders about Christmas time for me. I have been given a ton of gifts simply from my doctor saying a few words that included "all clear". I have been able to regain alot of my life back this past year, including walking without need of holding on to things, I feel better most of the time now, and I get "sick" much less now, meaning I am eating a lil better and keeping my weight at a more healthy level.

I am now treating AIH, Its another mess, but even that has shown some improvement from where it was when they upped my meds after docs decided to focus treatment on that rather than begin a chemo schedule to rid of such high risk of cancer returning or developing elsewhere. I am on watch now with blood tests every other week, and scans every few months. Chemo is still an option if relapse occurs of course, but that's in case, so for now I am staying optimistic about remaining cancer free. I am doing my best at living life to the fullest, and will continue so in 2013.

*laughs to self* 
The doomsday ppls were wrong!!, lol,  just had to say that,   we live,  we will continue to live, and I had no doubts we would see another day, lol. But Ill not say I was not prepared for a disaster, because I am, but then again,  I do live in California and I am well prepared for emergencies like a big earthquake, lol. That goes without saying here in Cali, lol. Sadly many ppl don't ever think ahead and never prepare things for "what-ifs". So the earth didn't go boom in a hail of fire, lol,   which I laugh at since they said that. I mean,  it isn't going poof by fire ppls!,  its gonna be glitter!,   geeze, lol  :P

Ok,    I got that out of my system,   lol.   Well,  my brother's b-day had come and passed,  he is now  older than he was, which was already old, lol.  I will  be 27 this Christmas, yay!,  then  comes  new years,   yay again!  I love this time of year, and I truly wish all the best to all of you. I hope for the best this coming year, and I pray for those families who had hard times this year and will now journey into the next year with remaining hurts.  To those I send my heartfelt hugs to.  May you all remain surrounded by love and keep the strength to find your smiles again (speaking mainly to the sandy disaster victims, both storm and school, and to those who lost loved ones to cancer and other means as well)

To all you reading this,  I hope you the best this holiday season, and may your hearts be filled with love and your life filled with happiness. Keep the hope that one day a cure for cancer is found.  Thank you for reading,  be well ,,,bye for now   *hugs*   o:)

Marry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!        o:)

No comments:

Post a Comment