Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thank you all for your inspiration

   Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for all your kind words about my Why I Relay. I am still shocked and very honored I was asked for it to be read on stage, and I hope it inspires all to keep hope alive in even the most darkest hours. I want to thank everyone for  the best Relay experience I ever imagined possible. Everyone has been my inspiration to continue  the whole time from start to finish. I will say, I cant fully express how moved I been all day,  how honored I  feel with everything you all said in chats as I  walked or ran by. As a survivor, watching so many relay, each for his or her own reasons, gives me the continued hope that a cure will be found. I want to simply say to all,  thank you, for relaying for more birthdays, as  I relay for the dream, to no longer live in fears of cancer, as we all relay for our futures, cured once and for all.

o:')

No comments:

Post a Comment