Friday, July 15, 2011

Life Is So Funny



Life is so funny, tried laughing each day,
I prayed hard to God, to show me the way,
For all the mistakes, I had made in my life,
Great pains I had felt, like a dull jagged knife,
My heart is so full, I have much to give,
Alot to offer, I wish longer to live,
My name is Jennifer, I was not to blame,
Life's so funny, outside is different, inside the same,
Friends came into my life, in a magical way,
Each day I prayed, please God, let me stay,
Our times seemed short, we have all known each other,
You all rejoiced, with news I got my snowy weather,
Life is so funny, I truly thought that was it,
It got close like a blemish, I almost did go like a zit,
I always stayed silly, although inside I cried,
I never want to leave, so I never just say "bye",
This world is so big, and I am so small,
So many things, I have goals to see it all,
I thank you all so much, for giving me love,
Something special to have, to still take up above,
This poem I rewrite, it is all from my heart,
The first time was hardest, I fell completely apart,
My wish is to live, I thought would never come true,
Now I no longer cry, life for me is much easier to do,
So to God I continue to pray, always let me see snow,
Many times I stayed, life simply wont let go,
As the trees turned white, and the meadows did glisten,
My prayers never final, please God, please still listen,
Watch over my family, my mom and my dad,
And my brother now better, though he sure took this bad,
Thank you for bringing me Cindy, she has an angel's touch,
Her heart so great, my friend I love you so much,
This has not been a "good bye", not even a "bye for now",
I'm so thankful for each day, I'm still alive and wont ask "how?",
This wish you did do, I survived, my body just might last,
I know life is not forever, not even short as I thought in the past,
So in this poem, my prayers I wrote,
I know it was read often, I know God did take note,
I thank you all my friends, for loving me so,
I wished I could stay, Im here!, I didn't go!
Even as I go rest, my life remains bright,
I will see you all tomorrow!, for it's no longer sad, when I say to you, "goodnight".









   ~Jennifer Wolf   7-15-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment